Corvette Challenge Team Challenge Cup
The Corvette Club of Delaware Valley won the Club Challenge Cup for the fourth time is as many years. Because of lack or little participation from other local clubs, it was decided to retire the "Club" trophy to the CCDV. A "Team" Cup Challenge will take its place beginning with the 2007 season. Here is the format we'd like to see in the upcoming season at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park (www.racewaypark.com).
East Coast Supercharging Corvette Challenge Team Challenge Cup
Input, suggestions can be posted on The Corvette Forum or sent to Tony Buonassisi by email at email@example.com.
- Have the top finishers from 2006 be the team captains of however many teams we form. Top finishers from the CCDV will captain teams made up of CCDV members. This would spread out the talent and make it more competitive.
- Captains would put together a team roster from the people who sign up for Corvette Challenge points (see application link here). Team members can be race team associates, friends, etc. You must be a points racer to be eligible for a team. Ideally there would be at least 7-10 racers per team.
- Members of the CCDV, (Corvette Club of Delaware Valley), will have our own teams among the CCDV. (See number 1)
- Participation in the Corvette Challenge (points sign up) will determine the size and number of the teams.
- The top 3 racer performances on each team will accumulate team points at each of the points races. This will allow people who can't commit to all the races to belong to a team. If teams can't get the minimum racers for a team then a lottery should be held of those who are not on a team to round out the teams. Team points will be counted from the Corvette Challenge point counts of the top 3 racers for each team for each race series date.
- CCDV will do the logistics and supply the team totals to be posted on the Corvette Challenge website, www.corvettechallenge.info.
- The team with the most points at the end of the race season will receive a Team Challenge Cup to hold till the following year where (much like Hockey's Stanley Cup) it will then go to that year's winners.
Team Driver Count
click for more
|Mistress and the Mayhem
|The Trap Shooters
|Sgt Pepplers Lonely Racers
modified: December 31, 1969 - 7:00 pm
Copyright © 01 - 14 Perez Web Design, All Rights Reserved